FLI INVESTOR RELATIONS PROGRAM
The Investor Relations unit handles inquiries and manages relations with investors, analysts, shareholders and the general public.
The IR program’s objective is to provide timely, current information about the company and its operations to the public.
• conducts quarterly analysts’ briefings coinciding with the release/disclosure of quarterly financial statements;
• releases press statements on quarterly performance and major developments in the firm;
• holds one-on-one meetings, conference calls, site visits, as requested by investors and analysts;
• attends investor conferences; and
• maintains this website which contains information as required by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Philippine Stock Exchange.
All data is constantly updated to reflect current data on the company.
Investor Relations Officer : Melissa Ortiz
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone: +63 2 918 8188 local 6143