Policy on whistle-blowing
There are mechanisms or procedures under the Company’s Code of Discipline to review and investigate complaints or information by complaining employees and/or “whistle blowers” to ensure that they are duly protected from retaliation and can fully trust and have confidence in the process.
Policy on conflict of interest
No employee shall act for the Company in any transaction involving persons or firms where he, his family or dependents have any significant connection or financial interest.
A Filinvest employee is expected to:
- Keep himself clean and tidy, and wear the prescribed uniform attire.
- Be responsible for the cleanliness and orderliness of his assigned equipment and immediate working area.
- Observe fundamental rules of health and sanitation.
- Refrain from spitting on the floors, stairways, etc.
- Use the toilet and washrooms properly.
- Report one’s communicable disease to the company medical doctor.
- Strictly observe safety rules or safety practices. Disorderly conduct shall be subject to disciplinary action.
- Strictly observe the “No Smoking” policy within offices.
- Utilize such safety devices and other equipment as may be required and provided by the Company for a particular job.
Training and Development is one of the priority programs of the Company.
To prepare employees to assume greater responsibilities, the Company conducts in-house training and enlists recommended employees based on potentials in external seminars conducted by various learning institutions.
It is the goal of the Company to develop the highest level of skill among employees. The Company periodically assesses employee’s training needs to improve productivity and efficiency and to enhance professional and personal growth.